motu patlu






































It's very nice and energytick serial, when am very sad that time am watching this and in a moment my mood is atomatickly happy. Evernody watch this. Matu and patlu is very interesting character. Both r giving injoyment . Old age or tinager everybody like this and injoing .Motu patlu is the famous cartoon channel in india and of course every children is showing this even they are crazy about it .some party s and in some birth day they are calling motu patlus cartoon and happy to seeing them .in this channnel is casting in language of himdi so I undrerstanding welly so I just wnt to telling you I just love it.

 I think that is the favourite cartoon of Indian boys and girls because the village is in the India and all the characters is is the Indians and the dialogues and the casting of this cartoons isgood and attractive cartoon for childrens and there were very action scenes and very funny scenes when Motu and Patlu get dumbed and returned by the police



Comments

  1. Really, this is very famous cartoon and I also enjoy it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like playing games of motu patlu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna know that when will you be posting new episodes of motu patlu please do not stop making new episodes post it soon my brother love this animation too much.
    My site : https://flipboard.com/@reviews2018/top-20-best-pizza-cutter-review-2019-p2hkiu5dy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Work and really appreciating. Thanks for sharing!!! Keep also look at our blogging specialities and let us serve you. We rank websites in top positions in Google. Also, you can send quality content to us for Guest Blogging. Our admin will audit your content before posting. So, please send us quality content. You can get email id from our contact page. Thanks in Advance.

    How to Say I love you
    Happy Independence Day Wishes Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch new https://mpntoonbox.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

inspiration thaught

Gionee M2